Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages?
Wives influencing, comforting, and loving other wives! I think it would be powerful and I believe God is calling us to take action!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging Khloe Kardashian!
Khloé married NBA superstar Lamar Odom on September 27, 2009. So much of their life, including their wedding has been publicized through the media. My hope and prayer is that this couple can be an encouragement to all married couples through their interaction with one another and the commitment they place on their vows! Let us remind both of them that God loves them and that their marriage matters!
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Khloe and her family please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Khloe and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Khloe a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Lamar (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Khloe (Twitter: @KhloeKardashian).
- Seal your letter to Khloe in an envelope and use the address below
4774 Park Granada
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Khloe and Lamar! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!
To see who we have written to in the past and to write letters to other celebrities click HERE!