Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages?
Wives influencing, comforting, and loving other wives! I think it would be powerful and I believe God is calling us to take action!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging Beyonce Knowles!
Beyonce and Jay-Z were married April 4th, 2008. They recently welcomed their daughter, Blue Ivy, in the world. This superstar couple has made huge impacts in the music industry. Their talent and motivation has given them great success. With the amount of fame these two carry, I cannot image the pressure they feel at times. Let us encourage both of these two through sending them letters, including prayers for their family.
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Beyonce and her family please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Beyonce and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Beyonce a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Jay-Z (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Beyonce (Twitter: Beyonce).
- Seal your letter to Beyonce in an envelope and use the address below
Music World Entertainment
1505 Hadley Street
Houston, TX 77002
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/beyonce-jay-z”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Beyonce and Jay-Z! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!
To see who we have written to in the past and to write letters to other celebrities click HERE!